Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A dream

This won't be a long blog.  I just wanted to record what happened so that I could always remember it.  Since Chandler's passing, I've wanted to dream about him so badly.  I miss him so much and I just want to see him.  When no dreams ever happened, I just couldn't understand it.  I would lay in bed at night and beg the Lord to let me see Chandler in a dream.  It seems so simple yet it wasn't happening.  Was I really asking too much?  Many months after Chandler passed, I did have a few dreams.  But, they were horrible.  They were disturbing, frightening and upsetting.  I wasn't comforted by them at all.  Since those few dreams, I haven't had any more.  It's been a while since I even had those.

I woke up this morning to get Caleb up so that he could leave early with Chad.  After packing their lunches, I went back to bed to lay down a little while.  As I laid there, I suddenly realized to myself  "I saw Chandler".  I remembered that he had been in my dream last night.  I don't remember any details about it at all.  I've racked my brain trying to remember everything that happened but it's just not there.  But, I do know that it wasn't a bad dream.  I also recall seeing him and that is the most important thing.  It was so sweet to see him there.  I want to see him again so badly.  I hope that it doesn't take a long time for that to happen again.  We have a lot going on in our lives right now.  So, having this dream of Chandler was a huge gift.  Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment